Yes it’s finally here!Cyanogenmod 10.1 based on the latest Jellybean 4.2.1 is here for galaxy mini.One of the developers Favorites phones, mini has got CM 10.1 after having all Cm7,Cm9 and Cm10 too.But this is really special and we ought to thank XDA senior member AntiBillOS and rohan007 for this awesome work of theirs.
Most of the features work except Native wifi and usb tethering and a few graphical glitches.Now even usb and wifi tethering are fixed and this ROM is now really becoming a treat to use!This ROM has developed at a real rapid rate and now this is one of THE ROMs for galaxy mini users and can be used somewhat as a daily driver.So, here are the screenshots, working and not working list, changelog and flashing instructions..
Working From the official thread
-Display and touch screen (with multi touch)
-GPS & Network Location
-USB Mass Storage
-Video playback (Just in LQ, HQ laggy)
Native wifi and usb tethering
-A few minor bugs only
Changelog of Nightly 20130105
- Updates AndroidArmv6 and CyanogenMod
- Fixed bookmark sync
- Native Wi-fi tether
- Camera: crash fixes
- OMX Fix (Thanks to Gangster41)
- Source updates
- Minor bug fixes
- More fixes (cant write all of it)
Disclaimer : Do It At Your Own Risk!
- Download required files and updates from below :
- Copy the downloaded files to the (Root directory of) your sd-card.
- Reboot your device to Custom Revovery (Press Home + Power Button).
- [Optional but, Recommended] Do a Nandroid Backup of your current ROM.
- Now from recovery main menu and select Wipe Data option.
- Confirm data wipe by selecting Yes.
- Now flash this android 4.2.1 jellybean based cyanogenmod 10.1 rom using clockwork mod recovery. Follow these steps :
- Choose Install Zip From Sd Card option.
- Select Choose Zip From SD Card option.
- Now select [STABLE_27-1-13] downloaded earlier.
- Confirm the installation and wait till the rom is installed on you handset.
- Now wipe data again
- Wipe cache.
- Then wipe dalvik cache.
- Reboot and enjoy!